Set-up 1 (0:32): The worsening situation in the mid-east
- Punchline: There isn't any (ha-ha, Richard Pryor was being SERIOUS)
- Metapunch: It's 33 years later and this premise still works. Let's face it: it will always work. -_-
Set-up 2 (0:57): SALT/Neutron Bombs
- Punchline: Either Pryor misread his prompter, or something funny happened off-screen.
- Metapunch: Despite few ERWs, the US still has arms reduction talks with Russia and still has a President that can't go off-prompter. ZING!
Set-up 3 (1:43): ≤5% Unemployment
- Punchline: For minorities it's 45%! ...Ha?
- Metapunch: Annual-avg-unemployment wouldn't dip below 5% for another 20 years, since when it has nigh-doubled. The unemployment rate for Black people in America hovers 'round double the general population's, but in March it was "only" 7-tenths higher. So, yeah, way to play the race card over nothing, President Pryor.
Set-Up 4 (2:20): You just okayed a $250m increase in our space program
- Punchline: I think it's time Black people went to space. White people have been going to space for years, and "spacing out" on us, you might say. [blahblah] Miles Davis.
- Metapunch: First of all, wow, John Witherspoon in a suit. Second of all, three years later a Black person did reach space...a cosmonaut. Thirdly, the current-POTUS still has plans for space travel, if not extra-galaxial.
Set-Up 5 (3:17): On your list of candidates for director of the FBI, are you including Huey Newton?
- Punchline: "Yes...he knows the ins and outs of the FBI."
- Metapunch: Newton's most lasting contribution to the next 33 years was probably being the inspiration for Huey Freeman.
Set-Up 6 (3:41): Blacks in the labor force
- Punchline: "I plan not only to have lots of Black quarterbacks, but we gon' have Black coaches and Black owners of teams...I'm tired of this mess that's been goin' down; ever since the Rams got rid of James Harris my jaw's been uptight. You know what I'm talkin' 'bout?"
- Metapunch: While Blackness isn't exactly a non-issue in the NFL, there have been lots of Black QBs and coaches. I don't think there have been any Black owners, though. Of course, the real president has better things to do than worry about professional American football...like worry about amateur American football.
Set-up 7 (4:37): Mississipi Herald
- Punchline: President Pryor refuses to answer a journalist's question on the assumption he's from a racist organization.
- Metapunch: Obama obviously feels Ailes is out to get him, but even he recently sat down with Fox News.
Set-up 8 (4:48): A Christian Woman's News reporter asks if President Pryor will keep "courting" white women
- Punchline: "As long as I can keep it up. I mean, why you think they call it the White House?"
- Metapunch: The chick who asked this question was kinda hot.
Set-up 9 (5:34): Yo MOMMA
- Punchline: When you say bad things about a Black man's mother, he becomes angry.
- Metapunch: Obama had a teenage mother named Stanley who married an older man that was already married, then she dumped her kid off with her parents and ran off to Indonesia to further her career...YET THIS WASN'T AN ISSUE!
 I'm not saying it was better to be Black in the Soviet Union or Cuba than it was in America...I'm just sayin'. p_o