Wherein unreasonably free time is dedicated to proving Jonah Hill is funnier than you.

Friday, June 20, 2008

I Eat Those

Jonah Weiner, in a Slate essay exuding erudition I never exhibit[1], writes:
And whereas many rappers talk about destroying their competition, Wayne is certainly the first to fantasize about munching on his.
Um...
  • 'Cause I eat rappers like a cannibal - LL Cool J's "I'm Bad" (1987)
  • I'm tryin' to chop you to pieces and eat you - Eminem on "Hellbound" (2000)
  • You get ate/I'm like Dahmer - Cassidy's "Problem v The Hustla" (2005)[2]
  • You like a 3 course meal, mother[lover] I eat you: Timbaland on "Come & Get Me" (2007)

Oh, wait, never mind, I've been beaten to the punch. Another Friday night wasted on the well-trod.

[1] Seriously, I am not a hating; I like the word "Afronaut."
[2] Does it count if you're talking about yourself? Also, why does "The Hustla" redirect to Posh Spice on Wikipedia?